Wednesday, 2 December 2009
Alice in Wonderland Swap
After receiving so many positive comments about my question I have done a little swap write up for those of us that wish to take a fall down the rabbit hole and go for a wander around Wonderland.
The Alice in Wonderland Swap
1. SIGN UP by leaving a comment here before 31st of December!
2. Email me at meridianariel @ hotmail.com with the following information:
-Website or Blog Address: (or even your flickr photos so that your partner can stalk you)*
-your favourite thing about Alice in Wonderland:
Your favourite candy/chocolate/movie treat:
-A little bit about your crafts, your life, whatever you like to help your partner get to know you.
3. Save the swap icon/picture and blog about it or place it somewhere on your blog so others can find out about the swap.
*Swap partners will be chosen randomly by me, and I will email your partner’s details on Around the 1st of January 2010 eep! (if there are more than 50 or so participating I may need to rope someone in to help me sort out partners as I am useless)
4. Your parcel should contain:
*Candy (or chocolate) to eat while watching Alice in Wonderland (any version)
*Handmade crafts with the Alice in Wonderland theme.. (For example The swap can be as simple or as extravagant as you wish, just make sure that the things you send are something you would be happy to receive yourself.
(Make sure you and your partner spend roughly the same amount around £20 ($30 ish))
5. Mail your package by Monday the 22nd of February! (because Tim Burton’s Alice hits cinemas the following week)
6. Take a picture of your swap parcel once you receive it. Upload your images to the 80’s Fantasy Movie Craft Swap flickr account (I‘ll start one soon). More information will be in your confirmation email once you sign up.
* please have an established blog, flickr account, as I want you and your partner to both be able to become friends, and view each others crafts, and its difficult for swaps to be fair if you haven’t got anything for us to stalk.