Wednesday 10 August 2011

Moo mini cards

strange little dolls, jewellery, vintage, geekery & fairy tales

I wanted to share with you my moo mini cards that arrived the other week. Most of the pictures I used were ones through instagram, and a few from a secret project I'm very excited about. I know I'm totally obsessed with instagram, I even added an app on the right hand side of my blog that links to my instagram. I'm really pleased with this set of cards and wish that I had ordered more, next time huh? Anyway I must run off and get some housework done or at least put the coffee machine on while petting my moo mini cards...definitely the latter option.


3 comments:

jillytacy said...

The cards are fabulous!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

oh i love them - fantastic images Meri :)

Emma Thomsen said...

I love moo mini cards, your pictures make them look like mini pieces of artwork! Will you be able to part with them, such is their job?