Thursday 3 July 2008

The Button Thief and other Characters

The button thief is now hiding in a willow tree. I think she is perfect now... the willow branches fill the rest of the page and compliment one very cheeky pretty little thief. I shall be adding some prints of the button thief to my etsy shop tommorow, along with the original multi-media illustration, and things are in the works to get some button/badges made, and possibly some cards as well..oh and some jewellery too. so keep an eye out.



the contessa
The contessa is greatly displeased with me, for reasons known only to herself, I have messed about with this painting four times she has gotten better but something isn't quite right yet. And the 80's chick was inspired by an ad in a magazine, the add didn't look anything like this, and it wasn't from 1985 either but apparently she just couldn't live without permed hair.


80's chick

3 comments:

Hells said...

I love 80's chick. She would look great on a bag!! A nice oversized slouchy 80's style handbag!!

Frizbe said...

Like 80's chick too :-)
I kinda liked original button theif more, but then black and white says it better sometimes for me (don't go into the psychology of that)

Anonymous said...

I love the button thief! I'd love to see more of that character, so cute & I love picturing a bird stealing buttons.