Thursday 30 August 2007

Tree Bag

This is a quick post as I have about a million and one things to do and no time to do them in but I just wanted to get this posted as I'm chuffed with the results. I know its just a little shopping bag well not little, I painted it with a paint pen this morning for a friends birthday present, and think it turned out quite nicely. The sketch has been lurking in my note book for a month or two and i think it just lends itsself to being a carrier bag and the dylon fabric paint pen worked really nicely I am quite pleased with the effect and I might consider going back to the craft shop and getting a few more of the cotton bags to decorate. Artistic and enviromentally friendly that can't be too bad can it?


1 comment:

Julie Spriddle said...

That is really pretty. :)