Cake Stand Tutorial
What You Need:
* a pretty plate
* an old candlestick, vase (small and sturdy with a wide base is best), large espresso shot glass, or a thick glass
* super glue, or craft glue ( I used superglue as I never seem to have much luck with craft glue)
* tape (masking, cella or craft tape)
1. Choose your plate and base, and make sure that the plate balances on the candlestick (or other base)
2. Clean and Dry both the plate and the candlestick.
3. Find the centre of the back of the plate and mark it with a marker pen.
4. Apply superglue to the candlestick and the bottom of the plate.
5. Firmly but gently press the candlestick onto the bottom of the plate.
6. It may be necessary to apply tape across the candlestick while the glue dries.
7. Once dry (over night or a few hours depending on the glue used) use as a display item or cake stand. Wash gently depending on the durability of the glue used.