100 things about me
1. I love lists and memes.
2. I am an excellent procrastinator (see number 1)
3. I have never made friends very easily.
4. I hate parties and social situations with more than a few people.
5. I’m a terrible housewife.
6. I love to cook.
7. I never follow recipes to the letter, I prefer to make things my own way and document the success or failure of the dish.
8. I hate blackcurrant.
9. I’m very often homesick for the States and would move back in a heartbeat if Matt would agree to it.
10. I live in my head more than I should.
11. I like to make other people happy, more than myself.
12. I can knit but I have difficulty understanding knitting patterns.
13. I am trying to learn to crochet...
14. It isn’t going very well.
15. I have a package of Reece’s Pieces in the cupboard calling my name.
16. I’m not nearly as witty and funny as i wish I was.
17. I write stories but not many people get to read the despite having a writing blog.
18. I always dreamed of writing a book, but have always talked myself out of it once I start writing.
19. I have been working on a fairy tale for 2 years and keep avoiding finishing it.
20. I don’t believe in myself.
21. I am not comfortable in my own skin.
22. I think I am a pretty good mother.
23. I doubt that I am a good mother.
24. I’m allergic to broccoli, sage, and bananas.
25. I love watching bad movies.
26. Book shops are my happy place I could spend days in a bookshop.
27. I’m currently obsessed with reading about bento boxes, I bought H one a while ago but have only used it once, so I’m researching. For the record they are amazing.
28. I love to listen to music when I’m walking, cooking, gardening, crafting.
29. I never believe my crafts are any good.
30. I still craft anyway.
31. I love estate sales and yard sales, but am not bothered about English Car Boot Sales.
32. I have never broken any bones.
33. I’m not a girly girl.
34. I rarely ever leave the house without makeup on.
35. My hair never does what I want it to do.
36. I hate British weather. winter lasts for 3 seasons and sometimes 4.
37. I love cheese.
38. I can’t abide fruity chocolate.
39. I hate shopping for clothes.
40. I love coffee, but I’m very fussy, it must be proper espresso, and won’t drink a coffee if they have scalded the milk.
41. I have very bad eyes, the world is a blur when I take my glasses off.
42. I can’t type for beans.
43. I dream of owning a Kitchen Aid standing mixer.
44. I can’t drive.
45. I cook most things from scratch, aside from the occasional take away or frozen pizza.
46. When I was little I wanted to be a girly Indian Jones...till I realized he was really a crap archaeologist.
47. I don’t drink, (more than a sip or two) though I cook with wine and cider.
48. I like to neaten things, and organize them. I hate clutter on kitchen counters.
49. I would love to have a dog, but Matt says no and it probably wouldn’t be fair to a dog when we go away to visit my parents for weeks at a time.
50. I hate mice, their tales freak me out.
51. I vaguely aspire to a rock-a-billy style, but am really to laze to be bothered about fashion much, I just love the hair ( Bettie Page style)
52. I love gothic things, and have always worn a lot of black, watched movies/read books in a gothic way but never could be assed to go goth.
53. I once temped at a stamp company in Santa Rosa, but never owned any stamps till recently.
54. I love fabric with text on it.
55. I take crap photographs, but that’s ok, because I married a photographer.
56. If it wasn’t for the show X- Files I may never have met Matt.
57. i‘m listening to Velvet Revolver while I write this.
58. I watch too much tv. House, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, CSI: Wherever, Bones, Fringe, True Blood, the one about the Geeks, Glee, Legend of the Seeker
59. I’m a Browncoat... for those of you as geeky as I.
60. I rarely watch chick flicks and prefer action movies, sci-fi, fantasy, horror
61. I am very reserved and hide my emotions until I crack, start crying and can’t stop.
62. I suffer from depression.
63. I get very homesick for the States.
64. I love jelly belly jelly beans.
65. I’m a pretty decent cook, and love to potter about the kitchen.
66. I hate my photo being taken...so I married a photographer.
67. If I ever manage to finish this list I will make some sugar scrub.
68. The last movie I watched was Carriers, apocalyptic virus type movie.
69. Last night I watched thee episodes of The Big Bang Theory.
70. I have never broken a bone.
71. I started sewing some quilt blocks but only got as far as making 6 before abandoning the project. ( I will go back to it when I have learned to use my sewing machine a bit more)
72. I love cookbooks
73. But I rarely cook recipes exactly as they are printed.
74. I’ve never been drunk. (I’m too much of a control freak for that)
75. I drink full fat coca-cola none of that diet sh*t.
76. I should be sorting out the laundry now.
77. I really wish it was warm out so I could sit in the garden with my notebook/sketch book.
78. I hate cracking the spines on books, and will go out of my way not to.
79. I love pens and notebooks.
80. I’m a good navigator.
81. I have difficulty buying things for myself but love buying for others.
82. I am fiercely protective of H and his friends, and will not hesitate to tell off other kids that are being little shits to them.
83. I can’t stand when people talk with their mouths full of food, it winds me up terribly.
84. The last book I read was Too Many Curses by A Lee Martinez.
85. I’m so grateful for the blogging craft community for being such a happy and inspiring place.
86. I have dyed my hair, red, strawberry blonde, purple, and black.
87. My hair is naturally brown, like my eyes.
88. I never do my nails.
89. I live in my jeans.
90. I don’t draw as much as I used to, though I have never been that great an artist.
91. I’m an average 5’5”
92. You probably wouldn’t notice me.
93. My birthday was the last day of April.
94. I’m 33. *counts on fingers* yeah that’s right...I think
95. I still can’t put on mascara properly.
96. At night I like to lay still and imagine stories that I rarely ever write down.
97. I worry too much.
98. I like to walk on my own listening to my music lost in my own little world.
99. My ears aren’t pierced.
100. I’m not sure anyone will take the time to read all of this.