Monday 17 December 2007

beady beady beady


I'm sorry for the bad quality of the images, as they truelly are crap, and not at all aided by beign set on some kitchen towel but I jsut made these two bracelts today. The top one is Rose Quartz and silver, birthday gift for a friend. and the bottom one is New Jade, not really sure what that means I always thought jade was jade but apparently not. I'm so pleased with how they turned out. Technically the beads and jewlry making stuff was to be a christmas present for me, so I realyl should have given it to M to hide away and wrap, but I'm not terribly pacient, and seeing as it was in my possession I just coulden't help to mess around with it all. And especially becuse the beads are semi-precious stones, I just love that sort of thing, I have several large stone and silver pendants that I wear all the time and when I saw all the pretty pretty stone beads how could I say no?




3 comments:

Annie B said...

beautiful - you'll just have to wrap them and put them under the tree!

Frizbe said...

They're lovely :-)

Frizbe said...

They're lovely :-)