Sunday 10 January 2010

ipod cozy prototype

ipod cozy prototype

Whereby the definition of prototype is total FAIL...
ok it's not that bad but it is wonky. I made it for Matt for Christmas... well I gave it to him before Christmas as I completely lost faith in my abilities to craft at the time. This wasn't my only craftastrophy in recent weeks, and it isn't THAT bad but I had wanted it perfect.. so back to the drawing board and I will try again later this week.

The coffee cup was stamped with fabric paint with a lino tile I cut awhile back. If nothing else it did make Matt laugh so better than nothing eh?
OK I'm freezing and I need coffee before I can type anymore.

4 comments:

Chloe said...

I Love it! :o) It's a little raw but that's Design! The print is awesome, the colours go perfectly & it's unique!

Give the size a tweak so it's more snugly :o) Maybe pad the case out a bit for protection.. and P00f!

Groovy ipod cozy (^_^)

I'm in the middle of making my first cosy too - i have a feeling it's going to be one of those amazing disasters!

I hope you'll do more!

Jodie said...

Keep going , this doesn't look like a fail at all - it looks like a prototype....

Chloe said...

Hey Apryl :o) Thankyou for your comment!

hehe.. i 'collect' journals too (^_^)

it takes me all my time to use them though, im always so scared of messing them up!

I'd love it if you entered! (when i finally get around to doing it!) no need for bells and whistles, i've always believed in 'less is more' :o)

Thankyou Again! x

Kayanna said...

I love this idea! And I agree with Chloe, I love that it looks rustic and raw. Keep at it, you'll figure it out! :) Also, thanks so much for the kind words on my last post. I have those same feelings sometimes too... I really need to focus on making things that I love and not worrying too much about being a "cool kid". :)