Thursday 14 April 2011

I'm packing for the wilds of northern idaho

running around like a mad thing today packing for our trip to visit my parents in Idaho. I'm sure I will a) over pack b) forget something essential c) have a hissy fit at the laundry or the dishes or d) melt down as that cat had climbed into one of the suitcases to be packed!!!!

I have a few blog posts that I need to finish writing up later when I have a break for my lunch, Right now I'm checking on the tracking number for a parcel of biscuits that is being delivered today. *runs around in circles*

where are all the damn chargers?

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

Packing is a pain! I think about the day from the time I get up until I go to bed and make a list of all the essential things I need and use during that time. Then I cross off the items on the list as I pack. My best tip though is don't forget to take out the trash before you leave. We did that once. After 7 days of vacation the house smelled pretty bad!

The Coffee Lady said...

Is that your case? Tell me it's your case. It's GORGEOUS.

Bonnie said...

Students have access to well-equipped labs and professionals who teach the theory component. No stay-up, a healthy diet, no snacks, no cigarettes and limited alcohol will form you a healthy life style. It is closely related to medicine and therefore mistakes can be very costly in this field; they can result into death or other life threatening consequences. Anesthesiology is a dangerous field. Growth in this field will be especially strong in facilities catering to the elderly community.