Friday 23 July 2010

Oona's in a treasury!!


Oona the Fairy Ogre is featured in this beautiful treasury curated by ArtbyKellie!

Oona cant believe her eye! And me either, I have been a little stunned all morning. Oona is one of my favourite creations so far and its nice to know that somebody else likes her too! You can read Oona's story on my blog if you scroll down a bit or visit her etsy listing. Oona comes with a story card typed on a vintage typewriter too if you want to buy her!

I would also like to say I'm abysmal at that whole screen capture/prnt Scrn thing and resizing it.

ALSO tonight I will be drawing a name for Millicient the Vampiress doll so please sign up for the giveaway while you can!

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

Congratulations!!!! Oona is gorgeous so I'm not at all surprised that she's in a treasury. All of your little vintage monsters are a treasure. I love them!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

yay! she is deserving of her place in a treasury!

Johnny said...

Good rreading