Friday 19 September 2008

Good Spirit

Gilbert the Ghostie

I'd like you to meet Gilbert the Ghostie, he is a little bit shy and tends to wear his heart o his sleeve. Well he would if he had sleeves that is. He is a bit rubbish at being scary, in fact he is proably more afraid of you then you would be of him. He loves musicals, spagetti westerns, hot cocoa, and popcorn. You can often find him wandering round the forrest singing show tunes to his friends the trees.

onyx, orange carnelian, and sterling silver, bracelet


I know its over a month until Halloween but its my favourite holiday of the year, candy, coustumes, monster movies, more candy whats not to love about it? The bright orange carnelian faceted bades arrived in the post yesterday from Bobbi and I couldn't wait to pair them with some black onyx for a scintalating Halloween treat.

Gilbert on a small recycled paper notebook

And here is Gilbert again, gracing the cover of a tiny recycled paper notebook that has been floating around various boxes since well before the move. all items with any luck should be uploaded to etsy later this afternoon.

7 comments:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

love gilbert the ghost and those orange beads look almost edible!

jillytacy said...

Gilbert is adorable! Cute is much better than spooky and he's soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Gilbert is a cutie ! x

Frizbe said...

Awww love him :-)

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Halloween is my fav too...I'm getting realllly excited!

Shirley said...

Love the bracelet & Gilbert is a wee sweetie :0)

Jessica Rodarte said...

Goodness. Gilbert sure is a cutie. :)
I've been lurking on your blog ever since I joined the Fairy Tale Swap... I love your posts and beautiful pictures.
I had a great time with the swap. Kindly, Jessica