Sunday 30 November 2008

30 posts in 30 days

Today's post marks the end of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post Month), a post every day for the entirety of November, 30 posts for 30 days. I signed up in hopes that it would make my writing flow a bit and get me to write every single day for a month.

this is post 30 and I must admit I am quite happy it is over, I tried to make my posts witty and meaningful, but I must admit a few of them were just a chore... and a few more were total cheats as I back dated a few posts here and there when I haven't been on the Internet for a day or two.

Today we went down to the Bullring in Birmingham, to gorge ourselves on Krispy Kreme Donuts at Selfridges. But mainly so H could go goggle eyed at the donut machine and tell me how it works. Then later on I wandered around to food hall cooing and fondling all the American imported food stuff... or should I say junk food stuff.. I really don't see why they have so much marshmallow fluff and Lucky Charms cereal.. both of which I would touch but seeing the packaging make me smile wistfully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shrimp is seafood used in several paleo diet recipes.
The diet of humans has evolved quickly after the Agricultural Revolution several thousand years, and during those millions of years, relatively unchanged from the 4 S nor, as
it is with intense exercise. Simon A: Dear Simon, The available evidence indicates
that an autoimmune component likely occurs with Lichen Sclerosis LS.


Also visit my web site lovelyish.com