Monday 7 June 2010

Day 19 — A talent of yours

I suppose procrastination isn't a talent then? I don't know what to say I don't think I have any particular talents... unless self-deprecation counts. I have a good imagination which isn't really a talent as such as a part of who I am. Does being a good cook count as a talent because that is something I enjoy and I think I'm pretty talented at. As clearly shown by my waistline.

Obviously I'm a crafter and dabble in all sorts of crafty endeavours but never had any special talent as such. I'm a terrible dancer, I cant really sing better than a slightly off key Janis Joplin, I have no musical inclination in the slightest, and I'm not sporty, despite having been quite good at defence in flag football and floor hockey in school eons ago. Matt would probably say I'm talented at being thrifty, because I hate to shop. :o)

2 comments:

Stray said...

I would say your creativity is a talent :)

Flame said...

Imagination is a talent.

Talents are inherent imo, people are naturally musically talented (although it can be learned). To me imagination is more of a pure talent than anything else as it cannot be learnt