Thursday 17 June 2010

Day 24 — Whatever tickles your fancy

A Crafty To Do list:

-tea stain blank note cards
-do something with the two vintage tea towels I have (possibly pincushions)
-make an apron (possibly from the fabric Amanda sent me)
-sew a primitive style doll (from random sketches in my notebook)
-organizes beads into the really useful box I bought for my beads
-make bunting (its been on one list or another for ages and I never get around to it)
-bake cupcakes ( :oP )
-order freezer paper
- zine zine zine zine... get help to figure out how to print a zine for my last two fairy tales
-work on The Poison Apple Tree story because I keep leaving it and never finishing it.
- make a terrarium with H out of an old candle jar.
-get the courage to make up some bits of stock and re-open my etsy shop (I'm not so sure about this one though)
-learn about resin jewellery making (which would mean annoying one of the very talented resin crafters I know) I don't want to make loads of things I just want to have a play to get it out of my system and move onto the next thing)

this probably isn't a quarter of the list(s) I have in my head and jotted down in notebooks but these are the first few things that came to mind and hopefully I will be able to get some of the crossed off my list in the near future.

1 comment:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

i think you should definately re-open the etsy shop :0)