Monday 14 June 2010

Mr Fox

Little upcycled fox softie made from a tshirt, vintage buttons, vintage doily, and poly fil. He didn't quite turn out like the sketches I doodled but I think he is pretty fantastic for me, when I haven't done all that much crafting lately.

button de-'tail'
he is quite a suave little fix though i don't think you quite get the feel of it in these photos (I'm still not used to the new happy snaps camera). I don't know what to do with him, I don't think he would sell in my defunct etsy shop, and I'm not sure about a giveaway as I'm not very good at those those but he was fun to make and I have a bit more of the orange t-shirt left to be able to make another little fox.

4 comments:

lillalotta said...

He is a d o r a b l e!

Lisa-Marie said...

He's adorable. Can I ask how much you'd want to sell him for? I have a friend who would love him!

Flame said...

I loves him

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

cute cute!
love the button de-tail!!!!