Saturday 5 January 2008

Blue Rose


Its a small knitted rose brooch, well it will be a brooch when i get the backing on. The image is clearly crap the lighting is no good and it defies any attempt on my part to get a decent picture so I have left it for now and am vaguely watching Mary Poppins with H. The rose was made with some left over silk garden that was hiding in the bottom of my yarn stash, its a beautiful yarn but the bottom edge does turn into that bright acid yellow/green that is all the rage now and that I can't wear without looking like a zombie out of a Romero film, that is half dead and not so fresh. I have more knitting to do that I have been all out ignoring in favour of beads, I'm sure I'll get round to it soon. If I can actually make up my mind on what to knit, and what sort of pattern.

No comments: