Friday 28 November 2008

I should be crafting now...


.. but I'm tired and this week has been a total whirlwind. I have done two window displays, thanksgiving dinner, meet up with a fab lot of crafty bloggers, got stuck in the rain waiting for a bus that never came. Had a wander around Chatsworth, elbowing grumpy old ladies aside so we could stake out a table. and a trip to Caudwell's mill for coffee and cake... and so H could drag M all around the mill looking at various cogs and things.


Today if I'm lucky I will get a bit of sketching done and possibly write up how I made the display for the studio window. I have had a few more ideas for Christmas presents in my hopes of having as handmade as possible a Christmas... aside from Mario things for H (the boy is obsessed), the books I am coveting, chocolates and lovely Laura Ashley things for M's mum.


I have so much that needs doing.. parcels to send out to California, Idaho, and Finland. crafts that need crafting... cakes that need baking, and a house that is in desperate need of a tidy. and coffee that needs drinking.. busy busy... . mmm coffee

1 comment:

Frizbe said...

Thank you very much for doing our window!