Wednesday 26 November 2008

the twinkling of lights

Window display at the Studio
This is what I have been working on all day today, sorting out the window display for the studio. What do you think? M thought the tree was a bit too creepy to being with but I love how it looks on the paper and with the fairy lights twinkling gently. Well maybe not gently I opted for them to be on straight as every time I tried the pretty twinkling setting they would switch to epileptic fit mode and I would have a temper tantrum and grizzle at the lights.
if anyone is interested I thought I might do a little tutorial about how I made the painted tree decoration for the studio window... I love it and am considering doing one on a smaller scale to go on the fireplace with one of those battery operated lights.
busy day tomorrow.. not only is it Thanksgiving but I'm meeting up with some very talented craft bloggers at a meet up in the morning.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

blimey - is it thanksgiving today? Happy thanksgiving!!!

I love the window display, it looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh, i love the tree!! thank you so much for the idea. i can't find a non-freaky/ott tree here. you have just solved my problem. (sob of joy)

happy thanks giving. hope you enjoy your day out. :D

muralimanohar said...

Oh, man...I love that tree madly. That would be AWESOME on my wall!

Frizbe said...

The window display is great!