Sunday 2 November 2008

Lazy Sunday and NaBloPoMo

Today was the first day in what seems like forever where we haven't been working, painting, cleaning, tidying, shifting furniture, painting doors, shopping or whatever. The first day in ages where we had nothing to do so we didn't do anything. Aside from play Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii, and get this we did it as a family, all three of us, and Mario of course. A small piece of bliss before taking H to his best friend's birthday party at a soft play centre with the usual chaos, bad music, and shouts of "He pushed me." , "She wont play with me." "He stole my car." etc.

I wouldn't be on the computer now were it not for e-mailing my dad and because I signed up for NaBloPoMo, the National (shouldn't that be international?) Blog Posting Month.. whether or not that actually happens I have my doubts but I will try my best to do a blog post each and every day of November, I managed two yesterday, and forgot to to say I signed up for NaBloPoMo.

M's Watching some dreadfully boring show about big buildings being made, or destroyed or whatever, then we will be vegging out to Stephen Fry in America, a little bit of Americana to whimper over.

1 comment:

Frizbe said...

Glad you had a lovely day, hope H enjoyed the party